Business and Personal Finance Dictionary
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
iA iB iC iD iE iF iG iH iI iJ iK iL iM iN iO iP iQ iR iS iT iU iV iW iX iY iZ
- I - Fifth letter of a Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that it is the third preferred bond of the company...
- I NEED IT YESTERDAY - jocular way to say it is needed immediately
- I-BONDS - Treasury savings bonds with a 30-year maturity indexed to account for inflation.
- I-I PAGE - In over-the-counter trading, same as H-H page, but exclusively for OTC stocks.
- I/B/E/S OR IBES OR IBES - Refers to Institutional Brokers Estimate System.
- IADB - Inter-American Development Bank
- IAN - See index amortizing note.
- IAS - Institute of Asset Management (UK).
- IASC - An independent, accounting body formed in 1973 whose mission is to harmonize accounting principl...
- IB - Is an Introducing Broker. Depending on the financials and election, Introducing Brokers can be eff...