Business and Personal Finance Dictionary
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
qA qB qC qD qE qF qG qH qI qJ qK qL qM qN qO qP qQ qR qS qT qU qV qW qX qY qZ
- Q - Fifth letter of a Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that it is in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Q RATIO OR TOBIN'S Q RATIO - Market value of a firm's assets divided by replacement value of the firm's...
- Q-FORM - A Q-form is series of questions that you complete in order to request a loan. What does the Q ...
- QA - The two-character ISO 3166 country code for QATAR.
- QAR - The ISO 4217 currency code for the Qatar Rial.
- QPP - Is a Qualified Pension Plan.
- QQQ - The Nasdaq-100 Index Tracking Stock. This is a tracking stock which trades like an index mutual f...
- QTI - qualified thrift investments
- QTL - qualified thrift lender
- QUADRAPLEX - A building containing four dwelling units.