Business and Personal Finance Dictionary
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
uA uB uC uD uE uF uG uH uI uJ uK uL uM uN uO uP uQ uR uS uT uU uV uW uX uY uZ
- U - Is the Commodity Futures Symbol which represents the September Delivery Month.
- U-VALUE - A measure used to indicate the insulating value of a window. The U-value measures the heat fl...
- U4 - Is the Uniform Application for Securities Industry Registration or Transfer.
- U5 - Is the Uniform Termination Notice for Securities Industry Registration.
- UA - The two-character ISO 3166 country code for UKRAINE.
- UAH - The ISO 4217 currency code for the Ukraine Hryvnia.
- UBIT - Is the Unrelated Business Income Tax. It effects the tax status of previously recognized tax-exe...
- UCC - See Uniform Commercial Code.
- UCC - 1 - See financing statement.
- UCC - 3 - See amendment, assignment, continuation, partial release, release, and termination.